Wednesday, August 29, 2012

FINAL DETENTION/IN SCHOOL First Draft Stats

And another one bites the dust! Here are the writing stats for the first--I should really say shitty rough draft--of FINAL DETENTION/IN SCHOOL. I'm going back and forth with those titles, so until I decide which one, I'll use both.
  • 31 writing days starting on July 9, 2012 and ending on August 29, 2012
  • Total word count = 47,933
The word count is definitely low, but that's where edits/rewrites come in handy. I planned on completing it before I leave for vacation on Friday and I did so I stuck to my deadline! WOO HOO! *Throws confetti*

When I come back I'll start the first round of edits and update the stats when I complete the next draft to show how many more words I added. See you when I return! I'll also post the playlist for this one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment